Chicago Maritime Festival Tickets
NEW THIS YEAR...
Reduced concert price for juniors ages 10-15.
You can add a donation to your ticket to help support the Festival and Festival Outreach Programs. *
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TICKETS ARE WILL CALL AT THE DOOR. NO TICKETS WILL BE SENT TO YOU.
Daytime Activities 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Evening Concert 7:00 - 10:30 pm
Adult Daytime $14.00
Child Daytime (age 12 and under) Free
Adult Concert $20.00
Junior Concert (age 10 - 15) $15.00
All Day Pass (concert plus daytime) $30.00
Select on ticket menu below:
Add a Donation at the Forecastle Level: $1 - $99 level
You will be listed in the program. For details on the benefits for all levels see sponsorship.*
Donate at the Mess Deck Level: $100 - $249
2 All Day Passes • VIP Concert Seating • Program Listing
• Festival Poster signed by Featured Performers
• Invitation to the Friday night reception!
For details on the benefits for all levels see sponsorship.*
On-line payment information:
• Early bird payment accepted online December 1, 2012 through midnight, February 10, 2013.
• No online payments will be accepted after Midnight, February 20, 2013. After that time, you may purchase tickets at the door on the day of the festival.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
Mail orders for tickets can be made by check only (no credit card payments) payable to: ChicagoMaritime Festival and received no later than February 15, 2013 at P.O. Box 10717, Chicago, IL 60610-0717. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Kastle at 773-576-7245.
* Chicago Maritime Festival is an Illinois not-for-profit corporation with federal 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status.